The Clinton Community Hall in Washington State has been used continuously for many decades for weddings, family celebrations, fundraisers, dances, community meetings, bingo and innumerable island potlucks. In addition to acting as a physical location to encourage community engagement, the Hall has traditionally been rented out as a source of income to help maintain the facility, and to further encourage activity in the community of Clinton.
👇 To see current availability, scroll down to the calendar
Daily Rental Rates
- Up to 4 hours: $300
- Up to 6 hours: $400
- Up to 8+ hours: $500
$250 security deposit required to secure reservation (forfeit if reservation is later cancelled). Rates above are per day. Event set up and cleaning need to be included in paid rental period. Reservations need to be made at least two weeks in advance.
Before submitting an agreement, please be sure to first check availability of dates on the calendar at the bottom of this page.
If you are a qualifying non-profit located in Clinton or the South Whidbey community, we offer discounted rates as part of our commitment to serving our community. For more information, see our Civic Use Rentals.
Parking lot only rates. If you only need use of the outdoor facilities (lawn/parking lot), we offer half off the above rates for things like flea markets, plant sales, etc.
Due to our tax-exempt status, we are limited to no more than 15 for-profit rental events per year.
Hall photos by local photographer Jack Penland
- Capacity: 120 people
- Walking distance to/from the ferry
- ADA Accessible
- On-site parking, with overflow nearby
- Readerboard to advertise events
- Lawn space for outdoor activities
- Great views facing east
- 2,100 square feet of adaptable space
- 22 tables, 120 chairs
- PA system
- Projection screen
- Projector, soundbar speaker & conference call camera
- Separate food service and reception area
- 900 square feet
- Commercial 6-burner stove
- Large refrigerator + separate full-size freezer
- 3-compartment commercial sink
- Commercial Hobart dishwasher
- Banquet equipment available
- Plates, cups, utensils for up to 100 people
- Please note that we are not a commercially-licensed kitchen facility
When viewing with a mobile device, you may need to swipe left/right to view the entire month.
We typically require at least several hours between events, and may limit the number of events on the same day.