The Clinton Community Hall has been used continuously for many decades by the community for weddings, family celebrations, fundraisers, dances, community meetings, bingo and innumerable island potlucks. In addition to acting as a physical location to encourage community engagement, the hall has traditionally been rented out as a source of income to help maintain the facility, and to further encourage activity in the community of Clinton.
Unfortunately, the hall is temporarily closed due to the coronavirus outbreak and subsequent state-mandated guidelines intended to reduce the spread of the disease. We hope to re-open for community gathering and rentals as soon as possible.
For more information, contact us via email or give us a call at (360) 341-3747.
Hall photos by local photographer Jack Pendland
- Walking distance to/from the ferry
- ADA Accessible
- On-site parking, with overflow nearby
- Readerboard to advertise events
- 2,100 square feet of adaptable space
- 22 tables, 120 chairs
- PA system
- Projection screen
- Separate food service and reception area
- 900 square feet
- Commercial stove, refrigerator, freezer, and sinks
- Commercial dishwashing
- Banquet equipment available
- Plates, cups, utensils for up to 100 people