The Clinton Community Hall has been used continuously for many decades by the community for weddings, family celebrations, fundraisers, dances, community meetings, bingo and innumerable island potlucks. In addition to acting as a physical location to encourage community engagement, the hall has traditionally been rented out as a source of income to help maintain the facility, and to further encourage activity in the community of Clinton.
For more information, contact us via email or give us a call at (360) 341-3747.
Daily Rental Rates
- Up to 8 hours: $500
- Up to 6 hours: $400
- Up to 4 hours: $300
$250 security deposit required to secure reservation (forfeit if reservation is later cancelled). Rates above are per day. Event set up and cleaning need to be included in paid rental period. Reservations need to be made at least two weeks in advance.
If you are a qualifying non-profit located in Clinton or the South Whidbey community, we offer discounted rates as part of our commitment to serving our community. For more information, see our Civic Use Rentals.
Hall photos by local photographer Jack Penland
- Walking distance to/from the ferry
- ADA Accessible
- On-site parking, with overflow nearby
- Readerboard to advertise events
- 2,100 square feet of adaptable space
- 22 tables, 120 chairs
- PA system
- Projection screen
- Separate food service and reception area
- 900 square feet
- Commercial stove, refrigerator, freezer, and sinks
- Commercial dishwashing
- Banquet equipment available
- Plates, cups, utensils for up to 100 people